Vacature: Front End Test Specialist
In the role of Front End test Specialist, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in IT.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) way of working.
- In-depth knowledge of the Functional (Automation & Manual) and Non-Functional testing
- Experience in setting up and optimization of Test Automation Frameworks
- Experience with Mendix
- Exposure to CRM
- Have significant experience with test automation and Test-Driven Development
- Can teach other members of your unit good quality, testing and test-automation practices
- Are comfortable with quality aspects that are specific to GUI applications and REST services
- Experience with test automation tools like Serenity and REST Assured is a plus
- Knowledge of POSTMAN
- Proficient with Java
- Experience with exploratory testing
- Passion for quality
- Good abstract thinker
- Readiness to disagree with the rest of the team when necessary
- Automation Tools: Selenium
- Project Lifecycle Management tools: JIRA
- CI/CD Tools: Jenkins
- Others: Cucumber / FitNesse / SpecFlow (Any one of these)
- Programming Languages: Java
- Automation Tools:Selenium, TOSCA
- CI/CD Tools: XLRelease, SVN/ TFS / Git (Any one of these)
- Others: Maven, TestNG, SOAPUI, POSTMAN
Your personal skills
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Result driven
Our mission; to become the safest and most reliable financial organization in the Netherlands. We offer you an opportunity to make a real difference and to have a significant impact on the success of our mission.
This job involves working on a new platform and is a great way to build on your existing skill set and gain experiences in many functional areas. You can strengthen your team-playing abilities as well as your self-sufficiency. Get the most out of the experience and develop your skills by wearing many “hats” and making important decisions.
ICS strives to empower you to work where, when and how you choose – with maximum flexibility and minimum constraints – to optimize your performance and to do your best work. This is supported by a creative work environment that is designed to feed your creativity and tap into the right side of your brain. This environment evokes a lot of passion, every day you will be working with colleagues that share your positive energy and excitement. With teamwork comes team play! At ICS we are keen on building team relationships. You will have the opportunity to get to know your coworkers personally and bond with everyone on the team. Trade in your suit and tie for jeans and sneakers and join a team where you can actually be yourself.
You should join ICS because it’s a unique experience to help build something and be part of its growth from the very beginning. This means living the high highs, low lows, and everything in between. Do you want to be involved in the design and development of an extensive new cloud-based application environment from scratch? Then we are definitely looking for you.
We offer you the freedom to work flexibly, get the best out of yourself, and develop your skills. We want to be a good employer for our employees: Besides good basic salary and flexible working hours, there are ample development opportunities and an additional arrangement on top of the CLA for Banks. This entitles you to a travel allowance, a holiday allowance and a thirteenth month. We have a great atmosphere within our department with enthusiastic and driven colleagues. We are looking forward to your contribution!
Respond to this vacancy by hitting the below ‘Sollicitatie’ button and leave your resume and motivation letter. Then we will meet soon.
International Card Services BV (ICS) is the leading credit card specialist and largest credit card provider in the Netherlands. ICS has more than 25 years’ experience of issuing, promoting, managing and processing Visa and MasterCard transactions. We also offer other financial services and products, such as 24/7 fraud prevention, various insurance policies and credit facilities. With an open, independent and proactive attitude you can become the professional you want to be within ICS.
Sluit jouw profiel en motivatie aan bij de vacature? Dan is de procedure vaak als volgt:
- We nemen je motivatie en CV zorgvuldig door - Je krijgt zo spoedig mogelijk een uitnodiging voor gesprek of afwijzing (per e-mail).
- Wij zijn benieuwd naar jou! - De sollicitatieprocedure bestaat uit meerdere gespreksrondes (twee tot drie) met een of meerdere gesprekspartners. Onderdeel van de procedure is een capaciteiten- en persoonlijkheidstest.
- Ons aanbod - Wanneer de laatste gespreksronde positief is verlopen, nemen we contact met je op om het arbeidsvoorwaardenaanbod met je te bespreken.
- We doen een screening – Voordat je bij ons aan de slag gaat, zijn we verplicht om je, als onze toekomstige medewerker, te screenen op integriteit. We controleren onder meer je identiteit en burgerservicenummer (BSN), diploma’s en referenties. Ook vragen we je om een Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag. We houden ons daarbij aan de Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens. Zo blijven we als ICS een integere en betrouwbare organisatie. Deze screening wordt door Validata uitgevoerd.
- Ben jij onze nieuwe collega? – Als de screening positief is, kun je aan de slag! Welkom bij ICS.